Golf Club Paradiso del Garda
TThe Paradiso del Garda golf club is a resort at Peschiera del Garda, which includes an 18-hole championship golf course and a hotel with services specifically tailored to the needs of golfers. Paradiso Golf Course is a work of modern conception designed by the noted American architect Jim Fazio, which winds through the gentle morrain hills above Lake Garda. The regulation course has 18 holes and develops on undulating land for an area of 800,000 square meters, harmoniously designed; five lakes, including one natural pond, complete the hazards. Lake Garda and the peaks of Mount Baldo in the background frame an unforgettable setting.
Course lenght 5.961 m
Water in play numerous ponds and stream come into play
Trees in play well positioned bunkers with newly planted trees
Rental clubs, golf carts, trolleys
via Paradiso di Sopra 5
37019 Loc. Paradiso, Peschiera del Garda – Verona – Italy
ph +39 045 6405811
fax +39 045 6405808
Golf Club Paradiso del Garda Package
3/4 nights: 3 nights, free arrival / 4 nights, arrival Sunday
- nights in standard double room with buffet breakfast
- 3 green fees for Golf Club Paradiso del Garda and special prices agreed with the other golf courses on the Lake
- welcome basket in room with sweets, mineral water and spumante
- mineral water and newspaper every day (to be booked in advance)
- welcome gift: a package of 3 golf balls with the Golf Club Paradiso del Garda logo
- free use of the driving range at Golf Club Paradiso del Garda (3 tokens per day for 3/4 days)
Prices start from € 255,00 per person
Sport Plus Activities
For every package guests can reserve
- Golf: 9 and 18 hole courses, driving range, bag rental, trolley, golf cart, lessons.
- Biking: itineraries and GPS maps, bike rental (mountain bike from towns in the area, electric bikes at hotel), deposit, high-energy low-calorie meals, diet supplements, recommendations for possible purchases.
- Soccer: 2 regulation grass fields (one with illumination), one grass field, one grass training field, two synthetic grass fields.
- Tennis: 3 clay courts, lighting, racket rental, group lessons.
- Basketball and volleyball: regulation court in resin.
- Beach volleyball: beach stadium – 2 regulation courts also used for matches and federation tournaments.
- Swimming: the resort offers 8 pools (2 indoors) and a 25 meter semi-Olympic training pool.
- Outdoor sports: canyoning, water skiing and parasailing, paragliding, windsurfing and kitesurfing, sailing, riding.
Info point open 6 days a week with information about the sports opportunities at and near the hotel.
The services include:
- free wi-fi connection in the common rooms and sports areas.
- Free shuttle for Peschiera, Lungolago Mazzini (available from about mid-April to October).
- Green pool at the putting green of the Golf Club and Blue pool.
- Small wellness center: indoor pool with jacuzzi, Finnish and Roman sauna, emotion shower with cold fog and tropical rain.
- Equipped gym.
- Indoor garage, parking area and bike parking.
- Small pets are welcome (max 10 kg) except in common areas (such as restaurant, bar, pools, etc).